OgreofWartOgreofWart

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Jigsaw Puzzle: Halloweeny Jigsaw Puzzle: Halloweeny

Why hasn't this got blammed. It's broke!!!!

ZS Dead Detective - Walls can bleed ZS Dead Detective - Walls can bleed

Yay Margh is back in town.
Congrats on the Greenlight, and looking forward to more of these amusing shorties.

Muja responds:

Thanks a lot! :)

Extraction: Chapter 0 Extraction: Chapter 0

Nice little teaser.
Good point and click with descriptors in the right places.

JoshuaStone responds:

Thanks for the feedback, hope you stay tuned for Chapter 1! :D

Lucky Cue 8 Ball Billiard Lucky Cue 8 Ball Billiard

Nice little pool/billiard game. Smooth graphics and easy to control.
Small problem with the computer player being a moron and potting my balls making it too easy, but overall quite good.

Trump's Talk Trump's Talk

So true, and frightening. This asshole will be the most powerful person in the world today. More scary than Freddy with a assault rifle and TNT boxer shorts.

Orient Express 2 Orient Express 2

I like the puzzles and style of the illustration.

Infected Blood Infected Blood

Not bad, not too challenging once you get the gun with unlimited ammo. Maybe a clip size and reload could spice it up.
It does get a bit samey, and there is no push to kill all the Zombies to escape a level.
But overall, nicely drawn and animated and I enjoyed playing the first four or five levels.

Apocalypse Apocalypse

Not a bad little top down shooter.
The firearms need to be a bit more responsive, it takes ages between shots, and maybe a little animation to show your hitting a zombie with a bladed weapon.
overall I enjoyed playing it.

Vape Master Vape Master

Different to say the least. I got hooked for a little while, due to the graphics which are well drawn and amusing. Not a bad game idea.

Vital Pipes Vital Pipes

Not bad, gets a little hard too soon. Not the worst I've played or the best.
The rotation could be a little faster, no need for the spanner/wrench animation to take up so much time. Graphics are good and the idea is great. Still needs a little work for a brilliant "pipe fix" game. Well done.